Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan curry recipe. You can cook besan curry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of buttermilk.
- Use 2 medium spoon of besan.
- You need 1 spoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped and some garlic pieces.
- Use 1 small spoon of red chilli powder,coriander powder.
- Provide 1/3 spoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 medium spoon of mustard oil.
Steps to make Besan curry:
- Firstly take kadai then mix in it mustard oil after heat oil then mix cumin.
- Then mix onion and all spices.
- Then mix buttermilk then shake slowly slowly on low flame after boil that mix one small spoon salt.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 min on low flame after that your besan curry ready to eat.
If you find this Besan curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.