Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Thick Cut Top Loin Pork Chops Over Mashed Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Thick Cut Top Loin Pork Chops Over Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Thick Cut Top Loin Pork Chops Over Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's thick cut top loin pork chops over mashed potatoes recipe. To cook mike's thick cut top loin pork chops over mashed potatoes you need 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Thick Cut Top Loin Pork Chops Over Mashed Potatoes:
- Prepare of ● For The Meat.
- Take 2-2 of " Thick Cut Top Loin Chops [1 pound a piece].
- Get of ● For The Brine.
- Take 3 Cups of Water.
- You need 4 Cups of Ice.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- Provide 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Whole Pepper Corns.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Use of ● For The Seasonings.
- Use to taste of Webers Steak & Chop Seasoning.
- Take to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take to taste of Onion Powder.
- Get to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Get of ● For The Sides.
- You need as needed of Homemade Mashed Potatoes.
- Provide as needed of Homemade Pork Gravy [use pan drippings].
- Use as needed of Fresh Baked French Bread.
- You need as needed of Whipped Honey Or Cream Butter.
Steps to make Mike's Thick Cut Top Loin Pork Chops Over Mashed Potatoes:
- Two – 1 pound 2" thick Top Loin chops pictured. Fat trimmed..
- Create your brine. Add everything in the ● Brine Section [except ice] in a pot and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar, salt and seasonings are fully dissolved..
- Place brine in a plastic bowl. Allow brine to cool. Add ice to cool completely…
- Add chops in brine with additional ice if needed and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours. Ideally you'll want your brine at 36°..
- Pull your chops rinse and pat dry. Season as desired. Allow chops to come to room temperature..
- Coat chops with oil and generously season all sides. Especially with fresh ground black pepper..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Using a cast iron skillet, heat it to a high searing heat..
- Sear your chops on all sides. About 2 1/2 minutes on each side. Try not to flip too early. You want a solid char on your meat..
- Place hot skillet and chops in your 350° oven until chops have reached an internal temperature of 140°. Usually 8 to 10 minutes..
- Do not cut in to meat to check for doneness. You'll only release all its natural juices. Simply use a digital thermometer. Be careful to not overcook. Otherwise you'll have dry chops..
- Once at 140° – pull from oven and allow pork to rest out of skillet for 5 minutes. Serve on personalized cast iron skillets over mashed or, to the side of baked potatoes. Fresh baked French bread and a chilly acidic salad to cut the richness of the pork are also great ideas. I have several chilly, crispy, citrus acid based salad recipes under my profile if you're interested..
- Sliced Top Loin. Any juicy leftovers make for fantastic Sautéed Onion & Mushroom Sliders. Or, BBQ Sandwiches. Both on Brioche Buns..
If you find this Mike's Thick Cut Top Loin Pork Chops Over Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.