Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Besan curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy besan curry recipe. To make spicy besan curry you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Besan curry:
- Prepare 2 cup of Besan.
- Provide 2 of Onions.
- Use 2 spoons of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tea spoon of Dhania powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Take 1 tea spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 2 table spoon of Mustard oil.
- Use 4 of Green chilli.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Steps to make Spicy Besan curry:
- All ingredient and 1 paste in mixer grinder 1 onion chopped.
- Take a pan add mustard oil when heat the oil add cumin seeds and onion chopped when it's fry like brown. Red chilli and dhania powder add.
- Add all ingredient paste mixed and fry like 1 minutes.
- Add another 3 cups of water for boiling.
- Now another pan heat oil add cumin seeds and add besan are mixed well and fry 1minute now add 2 cups water.when water are like a dry gas off and remove the paste one big size tray.
- When paste like cool then cut in thin cubes size and it's fry both side.
- The besan cube add the another mixer and cook well..
- When it's like a thickness then gas off and garnished in coriander leaf.
- Serve it rice or pulao. It's tasty and healthy dish.
If you find this Spicy Besan curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.