Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo besan curry recipe. You can have aloo besan curry using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Besan curry:
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 1 of Carrots.
- Provide 2 of Onions.
- Get 2 tbsp of Besan flour.
- Take Optional of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin, mustard and chana dal.
- Provide leaves of Fresh coriander and curry.
- Take 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Aloo Besan curry:
- Heat a pan, add oil and saute tampering, onions.
- After onions turning brown add ginger garlic paste, salt turmeric.
- Red Chilli powder is not added in this recipe, only green chillies added according to taste.
- Add veggies, add little water to cook the veggies and close the lid.
- After the veggies get soft, mix besan in little water without any lumps add to the curry.
- Cook till the raw smell leaves.
- Add fresh coriander and curry leaves.
- It takes 10 mnts for basan to give a thick gravy and good texture…
- Taste good with poori or Roti too…
- No garam masalas added.
- Please keep the dish simple and authentic.. it taste awesome 😊.
If you find this Aloo Besan curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.