Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo parwal besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo parwal besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo parwal besan curry recipe. You can cook aloo parwal besan curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo parwal besan curry:
- Prepare 4 tsp of besan flour.
- Provide 1big of Potato.
- Use 2 of parwal(Pointed gourd).
- Get 1 big of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 medium of tomato, chopped.
- Get 3 of green chillies, chopped.
- Get 1 small piece of ginger, chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
Steps to make Aloo parwal besan curry:
- Take besan flour in a small bowl, add a cup of water, mix well and keep it aside.Boil the potato and cut it into small pieces..
- Fry the parwal and keep aside. Heat oil, add cumin seeds. When it is slightly roasted, add chopped onions and fry for 2 mins..
- Add finely chopped green chillies, ginger and turmeric powder, and fry for a minute.Add chopped tomatoes, potatoes and parwal..
- Add two cups of water, and boil for 5 mins.Add the besan batter slowly and add salt to taste.Allow this to cook for 10 mins..
- Garnish with coriander leaves.Serve hot with puris and chapattis..
If you find this Aloo parwal besan curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.