Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Peas soya in tomato besan curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peas soya in tomato besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peas soya in tomato besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peas soya in tomato besan curry recipe. To make peas soya in tomato besan curry you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Peas soya in tomato besan curry:
- Prepare 1 bowl of peas.
- Prepare 6 of soya chunks(soaked in hot water).
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Get 1 tsp of desi ghee.
- Use pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of roasted besan/gram flour.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of kashmiri mirch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need as needed of coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Peas soya in tomato besan curry:
- Boil peas.
- Wash soya chunks in water and drain and squeeze.
- Heatup pan and add ghee then asafoetida then cumin seeds and saute ginger paste.
- Add tomato puree and green chilli and saute then add coriander powder,kashmiri mirch and turmeric powder,salt and then add besan and mix well.
- Now add water and when it starts boiling add peas and chunks and simmer the flame.Let it cook for 5 mins covered.
- Finally add garam masala and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with chapati and enjoy.
If you find this Peas soya in tomato besan curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.