Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Besan curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besan curry recipe. To make besan curry you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Besan curry:
- Use 100 gm of besan.
- Use 1 ltr of buttermilk.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Take Pinch of hing.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- Get 2 of chopped potato.
Steps to make Besan curry:
- Take a big bowl add besan anf buter milk,salt, red chillinpoqder to taste and turmeric powder as needed and mix well..
- Ake lumps free batter and Pour this batter into wok and boil on medium flame..
- Now in another pan heat oil add jeera, kadhi patta, splutter it now add onion cook till pink and now add potato cook until soft..
- Add all regular spices and mix well..
- Now add this potao and onion into kadhi batter and coik 4..5 minute..
- Kadhi is ready serve wirh chapati..
If you find this Besan curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.