Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Besan Mongra Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besan Mongra Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan Mongra Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besan mongra curry recipe. To make besan mongra curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan Mongra Curry:
- You need 1 bowl of mogra.
- Provide 2 tb of sp cooking oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 4-6 pods of garlic.
- Get 1 of " piece ginger.
- Prepare 1 tb of sp kasuri methi.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tb of sp kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 glass of water.
Steps to make Besan Mongra Curry:
- Peel, Wash, Chop and grind onion, garlic, ginger and tomato in a mixer. Heat oil in a wok. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put grinded masala and cook on medium flame till oil leaves the sides..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and kasuri methi and let it simmer on low flame for 1 minute..
- Now add water and let it come to boiling point. When water starts boiling switch off the flame.
- Now Add mogra and cover the wok with lid for 5 minutes. Mogra will soak water and is soft and ready to serve..
- Serve hot with chapatti or parantha garnished with chopped coriander leaves..
If you find this Besan Mongra Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.