Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Besan peyaz curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Besan peyaz curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan peyaz curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besan peyaz curry recipe. You can cook besan peyaz curry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan peyaz curry:
- Use 3 of big sized chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of gram flour (besan).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide few of curry leaves.
- Use 2 of dry red chillies.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped green chilli.
Steps to make Besan peyaz curry:
- At first make onion fritters (pyaz pakora) with chopped onion, besan, chopped green chillis and add a pinch of salt and turmeric. Now in another bowl take 2 big tbsp curd, add some sugar and keep beating till become smooth. Now add 1 big tbsp besan and Mix them well. The ratio of curd and besan should be 2:1.
- Now in a pan heat some oil, add 1 tbsp chopped onion and garlic, fry till become golden. Now add the mixture of curd and besan, add 1/2 tbsp turmeric, salt to taste. Keep stirring, after 1 minute add little water and let it boil on high flame. Now add those pakora and give a cook..
- In another pan heat some oil, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and dry red chillies. Now pour the oil over the pyaz curry for tempering. Finally the recipe is done and serve with hot steamed rice..
If you find this Besan peyaz curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.