Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry with besan pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry with besan pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry with besan pakoda recipe. To make curry with besan pakoda you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry with besan pakoda:
- You need 3 cups of besan.
- Provide 1 litre of buttermilk.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder (change as per taste).
- Take 2 of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 2-3 of dry red chillies.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Curry with besan pakoda:
- First, mix 1 cup besan in buttermilk and boil it for 5 minutes. In a bowl take 2 cups besan for pakodas add salt, little red chilli, coriander powder, water and mix it well..
- Heat oil in kadai fry pakodas and then take little oil in kadhai, add curry leaves, cumin seeds, red chilli, fry it for two minutes then add onions, turmeric powder,red chilli, salt and cook it well..
- Now add buttermilk then cook it well for 15-20 minutes after that add pakodas in it..
- Now curry is ready to serve with rice or chapati.
If you find this Curry with besan pakoda recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.