Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Tamale Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Tamale Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tamale Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tamale pie recipe. To cook easy tamale pie you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Tamale Pie:
- Provide of Filling.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Get 1-2 of jalapeños (or as many as you like).
- You need 2 (15 oz) of cans of pinto or black beans.
- Take 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide of Topping.
- Use 1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can creamed corn.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Tamale Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a cast iron skillet brown the beef, then drain..
- Add the onions and jalapeños to the beef and cook for 1 minute. Then remove from heat..
- Combine the beans and tomatoes with the beef and onions..
- In a mixing bowl mix the 1st 3 ingredients for the topping..
- Add the cornbread mixture on top of the beef mixture..
- Add cheese and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Easy Tamale Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.