Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Besan masoori curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besan masoori curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan masoori curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besan masoori curry recipe. You can cook besan masoori curry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Besan masoori curry:
- Provide 2 small bowl of besan / gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon each of coriander powder,turmeric and red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 spoon each of salt,cumin,and curry powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 6-7 piece of garlic.
- Prepare as required of Some leaves of green coriander.
- Take 1 glass of buttermilk.
Instructions to make Besan masoori curry:
- Firstly Mix all spices in besan with salt.
- Then make small balls of besan with few water.
- Then fry balls in mustard oil.
- After that mix buttermilk then move slowly balls on low flame.
- Then mix salt and coriander leaves,continue stirrng.
- Your dish ready to eat with chapati.
If you find this Besan masoori curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.