Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Besan (gramflour) dosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besan (gramflour) dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan (gramflour) dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan (gramflour) dosa recipe. You can have besan (gramflour) dosa using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan (gramflour) dosa:
- Prepare 5 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt or less.
- Get 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 each of Chopped one onion and green chilli.
- Get few of curry leaves chopped.
- Use 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- Take Pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of Water or as needed.
Instructions to make Besan (gramflour) dosa:
- Mix all ingredients with little by little water to make smooth lump free batter.
- Heat Grease dosa tawa and spread 3 tbsp batter on it when dries up top sprinkle little oil on it and flip the other side and roast till golden brown and serve hot with ketchup..
- Leftover batter I used in morning making besan Parantha that was also delicious. By adding wheat flour and salt coriander leaves adjust salt with your taste you can add pinch of carom seeds also it is good for digestion both dishes were yummy..
If you find this Besan (gramflour) dosa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.