Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Besani Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besani Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besani Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besani kofta curry recipe. You can have besani kofta curry using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besani Kofta Curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of besan.
- Take For of For kofta:-.
- Use 1 cup of besan.
- Use 3 tbsp of paneer grated.
- Get 2-3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of walnut crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Take 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Use as required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare For of gravy:-.
- Get 1 cup of onion (paste)/2 onions.
- Use 1 cup of tomato paste/ 2 tomatoes.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of kaju paste.
Steps to make Besani Kofta Curry:
- For kofta:- Mix all the ingredients together for kofta except walnut and oil and knead to soft dough..
- Make them in round balls. Flatten each ball. Place walnuts in the center and seal..
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat slide the koftas one by one gently to the oil..
- Turn them occasionally and fry koftas until golden brown all around..
- Drain in kitchen towel and reserve..
- For gravy:- Take a pan and add oil + ghee in it and add cumin seeds in it crackle for few seconds..
- Add onion, ginger garlic paste kaju paste in it and let it cool till the onion colour turn into golden brown..
- Add green chillies, tomato paste in it. Stir well everything..
- Add haldi powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt and stir well everything well..
- Add water in it and make it cook for around 5 minutes. When the smell of tomatoes changes add cream in it..
- Let the gravy cook for a while for around 5 minutes more. Now add the koftas it in and let it cook for around 5 minutes more..
- Besani kofta is ready and garnish with coriander leaves, grated paneer, if desired..
If you find this Besani Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.