Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Besan Mongra Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Besan Mongra Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan Mongra Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan mongra curry recipe. To cook besan mongra curry you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan Mongra Curry:
- Take 1/2 Cup of Besan / Gram Flour.
- Get 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Oil for Frying.
- You need 4 of Onions.
- Provide 3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- Take 6-7 Cloves of Garlic.
- Use 1 inch of Piece of Ginger.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Haldi/ Turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 cup of Fresh cream.
- Use 1 pinch of Hing / Asafoetida.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Besan Mongra Curry:
- Add Besan,1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder, 1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala, 1 teaspoon Saunf and 1 teaspoon Salt. Add a pinch baking soda..
- Heat the oil on medium heat and with the help of round shaped small spoon put the Besan mixture. Fry for 1 minute and then turn the heat to low and cook till they are golden brown on both sides. Drain the excess oil.Keep aside..
- Heat oil in another pan and fry the Cumin Seeds and a pinch of hing. Make a paste of Garlic, Ginger, Green Chillies and Onions. Fry it in the oil till it turns golden brown or translucent..
- When cooked, add 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder, 1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala, 1/2 teaspoon Haldi and 1/2 teaspoon Salt. Mix well..
- Wash tomatoes and make a smooth puree using a blender or food processor. Add this puree to the pan and cook till the raw tomato smell is gone..
- Add 1/2 Cup Malai or Cream to the curry.We can also use milk if these are not available to you. Simmer on low heat till cooked..
- Add the fried Besan mongra to the curry and garnish with chopped green chillies.Serve hot with roti/paratha or rice..
If you find this Besan Mongra Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.