Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chola curry in besan gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chola curry in besan gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chola curry in besan gravy recipe. You can have chola curry in besan gravy using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chola curry in besan gravy:
- Prepare 200 gms of Kabuli chana soaked overnight.
- Use 2 tbsp of Besan.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Take 4 of big tomato puree.
- Get 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of haldi.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chola masala powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of soda.
- Take as required of Oil.
- You need as required of Tamarind pulp/ amchur powder (optional).
Steps to make Chola curry in besan gravy:
- Firstly boil Kabuli chana in a Cooker to 4 whistles by putting salt and water as per requirement and I/2tsp soda. And keep it aside.
- In a Kadai put 3 tbsp oil and when heating, put Besan, stir till it becomes brownish colour and put little Red chilli powder and put 1tsp garam masala powder, put tomatoes puree over it and put boiled Kabuli chana and then put ginger garlic paste and all spices in it, including salt and cover for at least 10 to 25 mins on medium flame, put Chola masala over it..
- Lastly, put coriander leaves and 1/2 tsp Kasuri methi for garnish, serve with Puri or roti..
If you find this Chola curry in besan gravy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.