Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Besani curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besani curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besani curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besani curry recipe. To make besani curry you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Besani curry:
- Provide 1 cup of gram flour.
- Take 5 of Onion.
- Provide 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 21/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide as needed of Coriander leaves.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Besani curry:
- Mix besan in little water.check that there is no lumps..
- Heat oil crackle cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onions.
- Add all spices and salt.
- Add besan in it.mix nicely..
- Add water and 2-3 onions after removing it's peel along with besan.
- Cook nicely.
- It will take around 20-25 minutes to cook completely..
- Delicious besani curry ready.garnish with coriander leaves and onion rings.
If you find this Besani curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.