Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Summer Sausage Stir-Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Sausage Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Sausage Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer sausage stir-fry recipe. To make summer sausage stir-fry you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Sausage Stir-Fry:
- Use 1 of Beef Sausage Summer (preferably Hillshire Farm).
- Provide 1/2 Cup of bell pepper , diced.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of white onion , diced.
- You need 1 Cup of mushrooms fresh , sliced.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of garlic , chopped.
- Take 1/2 Cup of tomato ketchup.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take 4 Tablespoons of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of oregano , dried.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of basil , dried.
- Use To Taste of black pepper freshly cracked.
- Prepare To Taste of salt.
Instructions to make Summer Sausage Stir-Fry:
- In a medium sized, non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil..
- Add the garlic and diced onion, cook till translucent..
- Add the bell peppers and mushrooms, stir to combine, and add just enough salt to season the vegetables..
- When the vegetable sare done (the water that comes from the mushrooms should evaporate fully), add the summer sausage (cut up into bite size pieces) and stir..
- When the sausage is half cooked (you can tell by the slight shrinking of the sausage, plus it renders its fat into the skillet) add the ketchup, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce..
- Stir well so that all the pieces are well coated with the sauces..
- Season with the oregano, basil and black pepper. cook for another 5 minutes..
- Taste to check for salt (the summer sausage already has salt in it, plus the soy adds quite a bit of saltiness). add salt only if you need to..
- Serve hot, with dinner rolls..
If you find this Summer Sausage Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.