Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jamaican Curry Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican Curry Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican curry shrimp recipe. You can cook jamaican curry shrimp using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jamaican Curry Shrimp:
- Get of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of Raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Use of Curry Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green bell pepper, julienned.
- Provide 1/2 of Red bell pepper, julienned.
- Provide 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 of Sprig fresh thyme.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
Steps to make Jamaican Curry Shrimp:
- Peel, de-vein raw shrimp and season with black pepper, salt and curry powder, set aside.
- Julienne green and red bell peppers and onion; mince garlic.
- Heat cooking oil on High in sauce pan.
- Saute peppers, onion and garlic until onion is transparent.
- add 1 spring of fresh thyme.
- Reduce heat to Medium-High and add coconut milk.
- Add salt, ketchup, hot pepper sauce and curry powder; stir.
- Lower to Medium heat and add shrimp to vegetables and saute until shrimp begins to turn pink.
- Mix water and cornstarch together and add to saucepan.
- Simmer for 1 minute, or until shrimp are firm and curry sauce has thickened.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Jamaican Curry Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.