Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style whole green gram curry recipe. You can cook kerala style whole green gram curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala style whole green gram curry:
- Provide 1 cup of Whole green gram -.
- Take 1/2 cup of Raw banana – (cut into cubes).
- Use 1/2 cup of Yam – (cut into cubes).
- Take 3nos of Dry Red chilli -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated coconut -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldi -.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coconut oil -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry leaves -.
- Provide to taste of Salt -.
Instructions to make Kerala style whole green gram curry:
- Dry roast the green gram then wash it. Put them in pressure cooker along with chopped raw banana, yam, haldi, salt, red chilli mix well and cook for 5-6 whistles.
- Now take out the red chilli and mash with coconut then add them to green gram curry mix well and add coconut oil curry leaves boil it and switch off the flame.
- Green gram curry is ready to serve. Serve it with chapati, paratha.
If you find this Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.