Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ajwain leaves uttapam with ajwain leaves chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ajwain leaves uttapam with ajwain leaves chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ajwain leaves uttapam with ajwain leaves chutney recipe. You can have ajwain leaves uttapam with ajwain leaves chutney using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ajwain leaves uttapam with ajwain leaves chutney:
- Get For of uttapam:.
- Provide as per required of Dosa batter.
- Provide 1 of onions chopped.
- Use 1 cup of ajwain leaves finely chopped.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare as required of Oil for making uttapam.
- Get For of Ajwain chutney:.
- Take 1 cup of ground nuts.
- Provide 1/2 cup of ajwain leaves.
- Get 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Get 1 tsp of toor dal.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- Provide 1 of green chilli optional.
- Use 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of Oil for tempering.
Instructions to make Ajwain leaves uttapam with ajwain leaves chutney:
- First prepared chutney by dry roasting nuts, dals with red chilli, some curry leaves, ajwain leaves, garlic for 3-4 mins with low flame. Then make a thick paste with water and green chilli. After that give tempering with mustard seeds and curry leaves. Adjust salt at last..
- For uttapam, first add salt and little water with batter. I used to add water because stored batter are very thick consistency. But add water precisely like 1/2 cup to 1 cup maximum. As uttapam batter need little more thicker than dosa batter. Keep aside for 10-15 mins..
- For toppings just mix ajwain leaves with onions then mix with pepper and lemon juice..
- Now greased oil in a hot non-stick pan, pour some batter and prepare uttapam little thicker than dosa. Add toppings along with pour some oil corner and middle and heated in medium flame. Sprinkled red chilli powder on top. When sides are turning little golden then flip to another side. You can cook with lid in low flame for 4-5 mins or untill sides turn to change colour..
- Cook another side for another 4-5 mins and then removed from pan..
- Enjoy hot uttapam with ajwain chutney!!!!.
If you find this Ajwain leaves uttapam with ajwain leaves chutney recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.