Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Use 500 gm of prawns.
- Take 2 of large onion, paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Take of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Green chillies for garnishing.
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder..
- To make the coconut milk, add grated coconut to a mixer jar, add 1/2 cup hot water and grind..
- Using a muslin cloth, extract the thick coconut milk..
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, then add the prawns. Saute for few minutes, until it's golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside..
- In the same pan add ghee. When it heats up add whole pieces of green cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Allow them to splutter..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, sugar, and salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears..
- After that add the coconut milk and let the gravy simmer for a few minutes..
- Pour water and add the prawns or chingri to the gravy. Cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and remove from heat..
- Garnish with fresh green chillies and serve with steamed white rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.