Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage pasta bake recipe. To make sausage pasta bake you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Get 400 g of pasta.
- Take 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get 1-2 tsp of tomato paste or Ketchup.
- Use of As much chopped veg as you like! (I used mangetout).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic bruised and chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried oregano (or 2 sprigs fresh).
- Take 200 g of cream cheese.
- Use 6 of sausages.
- Take 120 g of grated cheddar.
- Get 1 of beef or big salad tomato.
Steps to make Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Set Oven to 200ºC fan. Place 6 whole sausage on a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes. When done, leave to cool on the side..
- Cook pasta for about 10 minutes while making sauce and veg..
- Add garlic to a medium heat pan with olive oil and a bit of salt. Cook for 1 min before adding oregano and other chopped veg. Cook for a further 2 mins..
- Add tin of tomatoes and paste/ketchup and turn down the heat a notch. Let sauce simmer gently to evaporate some of the water content. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Chop cooled sausage and add to the pan. Then add cream cheese and a spoonful of pasta water for starch (this will help the pasta bake hold it's shape).
- Once sauce has a relatively thick consistency, drain the pasta and mix together with the sauce. Transfer to a deep baking tray and sprinkle grated cheese and chopped beef/salad tomato on top. You can also add a bit of oregano, pepper or basil on top as well..
- Bake at 170ºC fan for 8-10 mins till cheese is melted with nice golden brown tips (you'll see what I mean!) Leave to cool for 10 minutes before eating..
If you find this Sausage Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.