Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pochero (Beef Stewpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pochero (Beef Stewpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pochero (beef stewpot) recipe. To cook pochero (beef stewpot) you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pochero (Beef Stewpot):
- Take of beef pochero cut.
- Use 1 stalk of green leeks.
- You need 1 inch of ginger (sliced).
- Provide 1 of small carrots.
- Provide 1/2 of corn cob.
- Get 2 pcs of small size tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small bulb red onions.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 of potatoes (sliced to quarter).
- Prepare 1 stalk of bok choi.
- You need 1 of medium bunch spinach.
- Provide 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Provide To taste of salt, pepper and soy sauce.
Steps to make Pochero (Beef Stewpot):
- Boil beef pochero cut (beef shanks) in a pot with water, leeks and ginger. Boil until beef is tender..
- When beef is tender, remove the floating beef residue and add in the corn cob and carrots..
- In a separate pan, fry the onions, tomatoes and garlic. Mash the tomatoes while frying..
- Pour the tomato mix to the soup. Put in the spinach, bokchoi and potatoes and cook until corn cob and potatoes are tender..
- Add 1 tsp tomato paste. Season with salt pepper and soy sauce according to taste..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Pochero (Beef Stewpot) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.