Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak curry spinach curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak curry spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak curry spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak curry spinach curry recipe. You can cook palak curry spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Provide 100 gm of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of peanuts.
- Take 1 tsp of split black gram(chana dal).
- Take 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of sorghum flour (jawar flour).
- Use 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of green chillies (spicy).
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Desi ghee.
- You need 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Chop spinach add to this peanuts and chana dal.
- Cook it for ten minutes or give one whistle in cooker.
- Add to this sorghum flour and gram flour.there should not be any lump.
- Heat kadai I have used traditional kadai put oil.add garlic one teaspoon and green chillies to it fry till golden brown.add turmeric powder and mixture of spinach. allow it to cook for five minutes,add tamarind pulp and Jaggery.cook for more five minutes. adjust consistency as per your choice..
- Take another pan,add desi ghee one teaspoon when becomes hot add chopped garlic allow it to trun brown,add Red chilli powder. switch off the flame pour it on spinach curry.serve hot with rice roti and garlic chutney. colour of spinach changes but it tastes yum..
If you find this Palak curry spinach curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.