Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty vegetable curry recipe. To cook hearty vegetable curry you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Vegetable Curry:
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 of Yucca.
- You need 1 lb of Okra.
- Take 1 can of Lima beans.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Use 2 of Stalks of scallion.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Use 2 cup of Stock (either chicken or vegetable).
- Get 1 of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 dash of Of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry (Jamaican).
- Use 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Hearty Vegetable Curry:
- Cut the skin off of the Yucca and then cut it into cubes. Cut up the carrots, and cauliflower. Set to the side for the cooking process..
- Dice the onion, scallion and the 3 cloves of garlic and cut up the tomato..
- In a large saucepan, add the oil, onion and garlic on a low flame for about 2 minutes..
- Take one tbls of curry and add it to the pan, making sure all of the onion and garlic is covered..
- Add in the Tomatoe, scallions, thyme, ketchup, dash of salt, coriander and cumin. Mix well and cover for 5 minutes..
- Add in the stock and stir well..
- Add the yucca, carrots and Lima beans then cover for 5 minutes. Increase the flame and stir the vegetables until they are covered in sauce, then cover for 7 minutes..
- Chop up the okra and add it to the pot and then cover..
- Cook for an additional 7 to 8 minutes as needed (making sure to stir in the okra)..
If you find this Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.