Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoky chorizo & chicken pasta bake recipe. You can cook smoky chorizo & chicken pasta bake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts – skinned and diced.
- Provide 1 of Chorizo sausage – chopped into small pieces.
- Take 1 of Large onion – diced.
- Prepare 1 of Large capsicum – diced.
- Take 1 of Eggplant – diced.
- Prepare of White or brown mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Bag of baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 3/4 Bag of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Leggos Pasta Bake Sauce Creamy Tomato & Mozarella.
- Use of Tasty cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Take of Paprika.
- Take of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celcius on bake..
- In a large pan add olive oil and brown chicken on high heat. DO NOT OVER COOK. Once chicken is browned, add salt, pepper and paprika. Mix well then transfer chicken into a separate dish..
- In the same pan, lower the heat to medium-high and add more olive oil. Add onions and chorizo and cook until onions are transparent and chorizo is browned. Add in all other veggies, salt, pepper, paprika, chilli flakes and smoky paprika. Once the veggies have stared to soften, add the garlic (either grate in or chop finely beforehand). Cook veggies for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned and soft..
- In a separate pot, cook penne pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Reserve one cup pasta water and drain remainder, then set pasta aside..
- Once the veggies are cooked, add the Leggos pasta sauce, rinsing the bottle out with a small amount of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and add spinach. Add in the cooked pasta and chicken and mix well. Cook all together for a few minutes to allow flavours to come together. Add pasta water as needed to get the sauce to the right consistency. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, paprika, smokey paprika and chilli..
- Transfer to an oven proof dish. Top with a generous amount of grated cheddar and parmesan cheese then sprinkle lightly with paprika. Place on a high rack in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese has browned. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.