Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. To make beef stew you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stew:
- Use 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 3 of medium onions.
- Use 3 of medium tomatoes.
- Provide 10-15 of sabut lal mirch.
- Get 2 tbsp of sabut sukha dhaniya.
- You need 1 tbsp of zeera.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sabut garam masala.
- Provide 1 of lehsan.
- You need 2 inches of adrak.
- Use 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 4-5 of sabut green chilli.
- Take of Namak.
Steps to make Beef Stew:
- Cooker m gosht or tamam masaly or pyaz tmator adrak lehsan kat kar dal dein sath hi 3cups pani dal kar 20mins ke liye pressure lagadein.
- Without pressure cooker b same method sy pkana hai bus 1.5hour ya gosht galny tak low heat par paka lein.
- 20mins baad flame off kar ke cooker ki steam nikalny dein phir open krein.
- Gosht gal gya ho to excess water dry kar lein or oil dal kar bhonai kar lein.
- Stew ready hai.
If you find this Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.