Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jamerican curry chicken & rice soup recipe. You can have jamerican curry chicken & rice soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup:
- You need 1 pound of chicken breast.
- Provide 4 cups of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Take 2 cup of cooked basmati rice.
- Get 1 cup of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato, diced.
- Provide 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minched.
- Use 4 tablespoons of Jamaican curry powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cummin.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 can (13.5 oz) of reduced fat coconut milk.
Instructions to make Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes & season with 2 tbsp of curry. Place in plastic zip bag & refrigerate for a hour or longer. (The longer you marinate, the better the flavor. 8-24 hrs).
- Cook chicken in skillet with 1 tbsp of olive oil until all meat is white & set aside..
- Heat the olive oil in a (separate) large stockpot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots and celery & cook for 6-7 minutes, until the onion is soft & translucent, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, & cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until the garlic is fragrant, stirring occasionally..
- Add the chicken broth, tomatoes, chicken, curry powder, ginger, cumin, salt & pepper, and stir to combine..
- Add coconut milk & stir. Continue to cook until the soup reaches a simmer (about 5-8 min). Then reduce heat to medium-low, cover partially with a lid, & let the mixture simmer..
- Take off heat & add cook rice. Stir until combined. Then taste soup, add extra salt & pepper if needed. Serve warm..
If you find this Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.