Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besan Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besan dhokla recipe. To make besan dhokla you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Besan Dhokla:
- Take of For dhokla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sooji.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of hing/asafoetida.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 sachet of Eno.
- Prepare of For tadka.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 3-4 of chopped green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Get 4 tsp of grated coconut for garnishing.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Besan Dhokla:
- In a bowl mix all the dhokla items.
- Add water and make a smooth batter.
- Grease the dhokla plate.
- Boil water in dhokla maker or steamer.
- Add eno to the batter and mix immediately.
- Pour the batter to dhokla plate and let it steam for 10-12mins on medium flame..
- In a tadka pan add oil mustard seeds chillies curry leaves and cook for 2mins.
- Check the dhokla…once it is done let it cool for 5mins.
- Cut them and pour the tadka all over.
- Garnish with grated coconut & coriander leaves..
If you find this Besan Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.