Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Haddock Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Haddock Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to haddock pasta bake recipe. To cook haddock pasta bake you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Haddock Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 150 g of gluten free pasta.
- You need 1 of large slice of haddock.
- Provide 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 150 g of cubed smoked bacon.
- Take 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Use 150 ml of dairy free cream.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dill.
- Provide of large handful of dairy free cheese grated.
Instructions to make Haddock Pasta Bake:
- Cook the pasta per the instructions on the packet Microwave the fish for 2 minutes, remove the skin and flake the fish Place a shallow pan over a medium heat and add the onion and garlic Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the dairy free cream and fish Simmer for a couple of minutes Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle in the dill and three quarters of the grated cheese Stir until the cheese has melted then mix in the pasta.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with the rest of the cheese Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 oC.
If you find this Haddock Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.