Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Besan Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besan Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan dhokla recipe. To make besan dhokla you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan Dhokla:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide As needed of water.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Take To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic , ginger green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of haldi/Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 packet of eno.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of For Tadka.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chilli half slitted.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped dhania(coriander) for garnish.
Steps to make Besan Dhokla:
- First take besan, curd in a bowl.add curd and water.mix well make a smooth paste..
- Add salt, sugar, oil, adrak harimirch paste, haldi in it. Mix well..
- Heat an idli stand. Add water in it..
- Now add eno in besan batter and lenon juice on it..
- Put it in a gressed container..
- Now put a stand or vessel in idli stand.put besan container on stand..
- Cover it and cook for 20- 30 min..
- Then check if cooked.off the flame..
- Now make tadka.Heat a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli. stir and add water, sugar, salt, lemon juice..
- Cook it 5 min.pour it on cooked dhokla..
- Cut into pieces and serve. Garnish with coriander..
If you find this Besan Dhokla recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.