Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Besan dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan dhokla recipe. You can cook besan dhokla using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan dhokla:
- You need 1 cup of gram flour(basan),1cup suji,2-4tsp oil salt to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder,1/2tsp turmeric powder,1/2tsp sugar.
- Use 1/2 of tap lemon juice, 1 sachet of eno,1tsp mustard oil,.
- Use 8-10 of curry leaves, 2-3 green chilli, 1cup curd coriander leaves.
- Take 2-3 tsp of dry coconut powder to sprinkle on top of dhokla.
Steps to make Besan dhokla:
- Firstly Take a bowl mix besan, suji, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder add curd and water mix well now add ginger and green chilli paste mix well add sugar and mix well.
- Grease an aluminium pan keep aside Take a heavy bottom patila, place stand in it pour water in the patila Heat water till rolling boil simmer the flame Now add lemon juice in the prepared dhokla batter mix well Now at the end add Eno. Mix well. Batter will become frothy. Immediately pour the batter in the greased pan.
- Place pan on the stand in the kadai. Cover it with lid. Do not cover it fully, keep it little bit open from one side so that air should not trap High the flame for 2-3 min then let it cook for 25 min on medium high flame. Now open the lid and check with toothpick If it is cooked properly then switch off the flame, otherwise cook for 5 min more Do not overcook it….
- When our dhokla cooked Take it out of the patila and let it cool take it out on a serving plate now prepare tempering take a small tardka pan Pour oil in it and heat it Now add mustard seeds and let it sizzle for few min add green chillies and fry till crisp add sugar and mix well switch off the flame add lemon juice and mix now pour water and mix.
- Tempering all over the dhokla Garnish with coriander leaves Sprinkle coconut powder over it & enjoy with your family frnds et you want❤️🤩😋😋😋😋.
If you find this Besan dhokla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.