Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Besan Dhokla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Besan Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besan dhokla recipe. To cook besan dhokla you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan Dhokla:
- Provide 1 cup of gram flour (besan).
- Provide 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of eno fruit salt.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 5-7 of curry leaves.
- Use 2 of green chillies slit.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of scraped coconut.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Besan Dhokla:
- Mix besan, ginger paste, green chilli paste, turmeric powder, salt and 1 tsp sugar in a bowl. Add yogurt and mix well..
- Add 1/2 cup water with eno fruit salt and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency..
- Grease a plate and pour the prepared batter..
- Steam it for 15-20 minutes over a medium high heat. Remove and allow it to cool..
- Once cooled, cut into desired shapes and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add mustard seeds. Once they splutter, add curry leaves and green chilli. Saute for few seconds. Add 1 cup water and 1 tsp sugar. Cook covered for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the flame. Add lemon juice and mix well..
- Pour this tempering over the dhokla making sure it absorbs completely..
- Serve dhokla garnished with coriander leaves and coconut..
If you find this Besan Dhokla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.