Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Besan Dhokla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Besan Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan dhokla recipe. You can have besan dhokla using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan Dhokla:
- You need For of Batter.
- Get 2 cups of besan.
- Prepare 1 bowl of curd.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ginger paste (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of eno fruit salt.
- Provide As Required of Water for mixing.
- You need For of tempering-.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped or slit.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare few of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli (optional).
Instructions to make Besan Dhokla:
- Take a large bowl mix all the ingredients with water. Add eno fruit salt mix gently the batter becomes frothy. Pour on the dhokla plate, put this on steamer cover it cooked until 20-25 mins on high flame..
- Check with the knife or toothpick if it will come out clear I.e. dhokla is ready, switch off the gas and take out the cooked dhokla plate. Cool it down.
- Meanwhile while heat the tadka pan with oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds curry leaves, chillies put this mixture into the water add salt, sugar, and lemon juice mix it well..pour this on the cooled dhokla sprinkle some sesame seeds and Coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney..refreshing taste is yum😋.
If you find this Besan Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.