Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bittergourd curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bittergourd curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bittergourd curry recipe. You can have bittergourd curry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bittergourd curry:
- Provide 3 small of Bittergourd.
- Provide 1 large of onion,thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tawa masala.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut coarsely powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon juice.
Steps to make Bittergourd curry:
- Firstly take a bittergourd an cut into thin rings. Remove hard seeds in the white flesh.Now heat the oil in a kadai,add the onion and stir to coat with oil.Add the sugar and stir in on medium flame, cook the onion,stir it frequently, until they start getting brown,add the bittergourd rings and salt,toss thoroughly with the onions..
- Then add tawa masala, chilli powder and turmeric powder and stir together. Turn the heat to low put a lid on the kadai and cook for about 15 minutes stir it for every couple of min or so until the onion and the bitter gourd is tender add the peanut powder and stir into sabzi, turn off heat, serve hot with chapati or paratha.
If you find this Bittergourd curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.