Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lynn’s beef stew (crockpot) recipe. You can have lynn’s beef stew (crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot):
- Take 1 lb. of stew beef, browned and dredged in flour.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder,.
- Provide 1/2 cup of flour, for dredging.
- Use 28 oz. of can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Use 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 4 cups of hot water.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 lb. of potatoes, cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots, peas or any other desired vegetables.
Steps to make Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot):
- Brown the stew beef in a skillet on med-high heat, add salt, pepper and garlic powder, drain and dredge in flour. Add to crockpot sprayed with cooking spray..
- Add all other ingredients to the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4 hours..
- Remove the bay leaves and enjoy with a loaf of Italian bread..
If you find this Lynn’s Beef Stew (Crockpot) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.