Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pea curry pulao karela and chapati recipe. To make pea curry pulao karela and chapati you only need 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati:
- Use 100 gm of peas.
- Prepare 100 gm of Paneer.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get of Chapatti.
- You need 1 bowl of Wheat flour.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Use of Karela.
- Provide 5 of Karela pieces.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Mango powder.
- Get of Pulav.
- Take 1 bowl of Rice.
- Get as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need handful of Peas.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
Steps to make Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati:
- Grind onions tomatoes and ginger in a mixer to a fine paste..
- In a pan heat cooking oil. Add cumin seeds. When cumin seeds splutter put grinded paste and stir for 3-4 minutes Add dry masale and stir well. Now add Peas and paneer and water. Cover with lid. Cook for 15 minutes or till done..
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour and water and make a soft dough..
- Now make balls of dough and Flatten it with the help of rolling pin and roast on a griddle on both sides..
- Chop karela in ring shape, salt it and keep aside for 4 hours. After 4 hours rinse well in running water and squeeze excess water by pressing them between your palms..
- Heat oil in a karahi and put karela and stir for two minutes and then add chopped onion and dry masala. Cover it for 5 minutes. Now Add tomato to this mixture and mix well and cook for 15 minutes. Switch off the flame when done..
- In a karahi heat oil and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put finely chopped onions and fry till golden brown colour. Now add tomato, paneer and peas and salt, red chilli powder and cover with lid and cook for 15 minutes or till rice is done. Pulav is ready.
- Serve hot this dinner platter..
If you find this Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.