Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball curry recipe. You can cook meatball curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball curry:
- Provide 250 g of Mutton without bone.
- Take 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 150 gms of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Roasted coconut.
- Provide of Bengal gram 1tbsp.
- Take of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Meatball curry:
- Take the mutton in bowl add garlic ginger paste salt red chilli powder and garam masala powder 1/4teaspoon. And mix well and grind it..
- Then make a paste add one egg in it. Then make small balls of it. Take a pan add oil and fry it..
- Then keep meatballs aside. For gravy take roasted coconut and bengal gram and make paste of it. In that paste add curd red chilli salt..
- Then take a pan add whole garam masala. Then add gravy paste to it.then cook it for 15minutes..
- Then add one glass of water to it. After it starts boiling add meat balls in it.. then add coriander leaves and drops of lemon juice in it cook for 5minutes..
- Curry is ready to eat..
If you find this Meatball curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.