Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Karela besan sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karela besan sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to karela besan sabji recipe. You can cook karela besan sabji using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Karela besan sabji:
- Get 2 piece of Karela (bitter gourd) :.
- You need 1 piece of Onion :.
- You need 2 piece of Tomato :.
- You need 1/4 cup of Besan (gram flour) :.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil :.
- You need of Hing (asafoetida) :.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder :.
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander powder :.
- Take of Red chili powder1/2tsp.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar :.
- Use of Salt : 1 tsp for curry.
- Use of Salt : 3 tsp for soaking.
Instructions to make Karela besan sabji:
- Peel and cut the bitter gourd in thin slices. Add a little salt to it and keep aside for 20-30 mins. Press the bitter gourd between your palm and squeeze out all the water. Keep aside..
- Now in a non stick pan/kadhai heat oil and once the oil is hot put cumin seeds and hing (asafoetida). Cook till cumin turns slight brown. Add onions to the oil and cook for about 1 min..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till tomatoes become soft. Now add all Indian spices like coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste..
- Mix well all the ingredients and cook for about 2 min. Add the kerala, mix well and cook until the kerala is cooked..
- Add sugar to balance the bitterness of the kerala. Then add the besan flour to the sabji and cook for about 3-4 min or till the besan and kerala is cooked well. Delicious Karela Besan Sabzi is ready to serve. You can serve this with phulka roti or paratha.
If you find this Karela besan sabji recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.