Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Gram Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Gram Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Gram Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green gram kofta curry recipe. You can cook green gram kofta curry using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Gram Kofta Curry:
- Use of For Kofta.
- Prepare 2 cup of Green Gram.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of Gram Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Green Coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt as per taste.
- Get as needed of Oil to fry.
- Take of For Curry.
- Take 1 cup of Tomato.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin Seed.
- Prepare Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Green Gram Kofta Curry:
- Boiled the green gram, and mash coarsely it..
- Now add gram flour, and all species, green coriander, and salt..
- Heat oil and fry the kofta made by mixture..
- Now heat 1tbsp oil, and add cumin seed and asafetida..
- As seed start crackling, add onion. Saute till golden brown..
- Now add tomato and ginger-garlic paste, mix well. Saute till it becomes soft. Now add all spices. Cook for 3-4min at low flame..
- Off the flame, cool down it. Now make blend it and make puree. Again pure into the pan..
- Now add 1cup water and cook it for 3-4 min. Add kofta, mix it well. Cook for min. Off the flame. Our curry is ready..
If you find this Green Gram Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.