With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you'll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health. apple pie (with cream cheese custard).
You will find that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off many different diseases. Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard).
Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard), You must remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is extremely important for a healthy body. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Something different you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard) Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of several health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. One thing you may not realize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. Also before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
To invent with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can initiate apple pie (with cream cheese custard) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard):
- Take 2 Apples
- Get 50 to 60% of the weight of the apples Sugar (light brown sugar)
- Prepare 1 Lemon juice (yuzu juice is better!)
- Get 1 Cinnamon powder
- Take 1 sheet Pastry dough (storebought)
- Prepare 1 Flour (for dusting)
- Make ready For the cream cheese custard:
- Make ready 50 grams Cream cheese
- Get 1 Egg yolk
- Make ready 3 tbsp Sugar
- Take 50 ml Heavy cream
- Take 3 tbsp Flour
- Get 1 few drops Vanilla extract
- Take 1 Lemon juice (yuzu juice is better!)
Steps to create Apple Pie (with Cream Cheese Custard):
- Cut the apples into wedges, and combine with sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in a pan. Simmer over low heat. Watch the pan and stir the contents occasionally so that they don't burn.
- Soften and warm the cream cheese in the microwave. Add all the custard ingredients except for the flour and mix. Strain the mixture through a sieve, then add the flour, taking care that no lumps form.
- When the flour is mixed in, microwave the mixture for a few seconds at a time, mixing in between. The custard will gradually stiffen, so mix well so that no lumps form.
- When the custard is warm and creamy, cover with plastic film and leave to cool. Put in the refrigerator to chill.
- Stop simmering the apples while they still retain their shape (or if you prefer a jam-like texture, keep simmering). Leave to cool.
- Dust a cutting board with flour, and roll out the room temperature pastry dough to your desired thickness and size. Transfer the dough to a pie tin(s). Don't forget the strips for decoration!
- Put some of the cream cheese custard on the bottom, and line it with the apples as nicely as you can. Top with decorative strips of pastry in a lattice pattern, and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for about 30 minutes in a 180°C oven, and you're done!
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you'll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.