Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Karela fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karela fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karela fry recipe. You can cook karela fry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Karela fry:
- Prepare 250 gms of bittergourd.
- You need 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp.
- Provide 2 tbsp of jaggery.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of urad dal.
- Take 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies.
- Get 1 tbsp of sambar powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Get as required of oil.
Steps to make Karela fry:
- Cut the bittergourd in ring shape remove seeds. Add salt mix it rest for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins add water squeeze all water from bittergourd..
- Heat oil add mustard seeds, urad dal, red chilli, curry leaves saute it.
- Add bitter gourd give a mix. Cover with lid. After 5 min add turmeric powder. Cook until it becomes soft.
- Add tamarind pulp and jaggery cook until bittergourd absorb the tamarind juice.
- Add sambar powder give a mix for 2 mins. Serve hot tangy-sweet bitter gourd with rice.
If you find this Karela fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.