Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Karele ka Raita recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Karele ka Raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karele ka Raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to karele ka raita recipe. You can have karele ka raita using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Karele ka Raita:
- Use 5-6 of Karela / Bittergourd.
- Take 400 gms of Dahi / Curd.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 2-3 of Garlic Cloves (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Hing / Asafoetida.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Chillies, Slit from the middle.
- Prepare 5-6 of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Coriander Leaves, finely chopped.
- Use of Oil as required.
Instructions to make Karele ka Raita:
- Wash the karelas, cut into thin, medium sized rounds, rub some salt and leave to sweat for 15-20 mins..
- Whip the Dahi with the sugar and salt to taste..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, give a tadka of the mustard seeds, hing, curry leaves and the slit green chillies. Allow it to crackle for a few seconds, pour this sizzling tadka over the whipped dahi..
- Refrigerate until it's time to serve..
- Now, wash the salt off the karelas..
- Heat oil, shallow fry / deep fry the karela discs until golden brown and crisp..
- When the dahi is chilled, add the fried karela rounds to the dahi just before serving..
- Garnish with chopped fresh coriander and serve with a regular meal of dal- roti- chawal-sabzi..
If you find this Karele ka Raita recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.