Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bittergourd dry curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bittergourd dry curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bittergourd dry curry recipe. You can have bittergourd dry curry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bittergourd dry curry:
- Provide 250 gm of Bittergourd finely diced.
- Take 250 gms of Onions chopped.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Take 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Provide 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
Instructions to make Bittergourd dry curry:
- Wash and dice the bittergourd into small dices.chop the onions and keep aside..
- In a kadhai heat 4 tbsp oil. Add jeera. When it changes colour add the onions and saute Gill raw smell goes..
- Add turmeric powder and the bittergourd. mix well. Add salt and coriander powder and keep cooking on medium flame..
- When the bittergourd are cooked a bit add red chilli powder and mix well.Cover and Keep cooking on medium flame till the bittergourd and onions are thoroughly cooked and cant be differentiated and are well cooked..
- When cooked the curry will look like this. Enjoy with parathas rotis or puris..
If you find this Bittergourd dry curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.