Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry recipe. You can cook curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry:
- You need 2 cup of curd.
- You need 3 tbsp of besan/gram flour.
- Provide 4 of onion.
- Provide 2 of tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera( cumin)seeds.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of potato.
- Get 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use as needed of oil.
Instructions to make Curry:
- Firstly take a cooker add oil add jeera and onion,tomato,ginger garlic paste saute. Add potato pieces..
- Then add all reguler spices according to taste then take curd add basen then blender it for 2 min..
- Add curd basen a paste. Then gas is full flame. Then mix well. After 10 min gas is low flame. After half an hour add garam masala and kasuri methi. Then curry is ready to eat and serve with rice or chapati..
If you find this Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.