Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Karela 65 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karela 65 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karela 65 recipe. To make karela 65 you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Karela 65:
- Prepare 6-7 of Bittergourd or karela.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Tamarind paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander Seeds crushed.
- Use 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Kasturi methi.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger minced.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cornflour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Take 3-4 of Green Chillies slit.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Red food colour.
Steps to make Karela 65:
- First of all cut the bittergourd gourd into round slices. Boil them for 5 minutes on high heat with turmeric and half of salt. Drain and keep aside until use..
- Combine both the flours together and make a thick batter using some water. Now dip the slices in this batter and deep fry until nice and crispy..
- Drain on an absorbent paper and set aside. Now make the sauce by heating oil first. Add Ginger and Garlic mince followed by crushed Coriander seeds. Saute them for a minute and then add the beaten curd..
- Add Red chilli powder and Soy sauce. Add food colour and the other half of the salt along with fried Karela. Saute all that well for 2 to 3 more minutes on low flame. Add slit green chillies and coriander leaves. Garnish with kasuri methi and serve hot with Naans, Chapatis, Rotis, Pulaos or Ghee rice..
If you find this Karela 65 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.