Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Besan kadhi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan kadhi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan kadhi recipe. You can have besan kadhi using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Besan kadhi:
- Get 1 cup of besan /gram flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of methidana/fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of tamarind pulp.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of Mixed vegetables (cluster bean bhindi potatoes cauliflower drumsticks).
- Get as needed of Curry leaves and coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Besan kadhi:
- Heat oil in pressure cooker add besan roast it on very low flame till golden in colour in between add methi dana and cumin seeds add water and salt bring it to boil add veggies.
- Cook veggies properly add curry leaves and tamarind pulp red chilli powder turmeric powder coriander leaves and boil it till all done.
- Sreve with rice.
If you find this Besan kadhi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.