Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and chickpea flour dry curry (Palak besan sabji) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and chickpea flour dry curry (Palak besan sabji) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and chickpea flour dry curry (palak besan sabji) recipe. To make spinach and chickpea flour dry curry (palak besan sabji) you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and chickpea flour dry curry (Palak besan sabji):
- Take 500 gm of Spinach.
- You need 50 gram of coriander.
- Use 2-3 table spoon of chickpea flour.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 table spoon of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Spinach and chickpea flour dry curry (Palak besan sabji):
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and when it started splutters add asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Add washed and chopped spinach and coriander and cook properly till spinach wilts completely. Add turmeric powder, cumin coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt and mix well and cook untill oil separates.
- Now add chickpea flour and mix properly untill all chickpea flour absorb by spinach and curry separates from pan.
If you find this Spinach and chickpea flour dry curry (Palak besan sabji) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.