Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green moong dal green gram curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green moong dal green gram curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green moong dal green gram curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal green gram curry recipe. You can cook green moong dal green gram curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green moong dal green gram curry:
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 of medium tomato.
- Use 1/2 cup of whole moong dal.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take to taste of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of gdhaniya (Coriander)powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Green moong dal green gram curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add mustard, cumin. Add onions and chillies after a minute. Once the onions are translucent, add turmeric, chopped ginger and diced tomatoes..
- When the tomatoes start oozing some water, add salt, garam masala, chilli powder and dhaniya powder. Fry till the raw smell goes. Add moong dal and water to the cooker and cook for 12-15 mins or till the dal is cooked thoroughly (3-4 whistles on low flame)..
- Once the pressure is gone (please don’t open if you think there’s still pressure), add chopped coriander leaves, check for seasoning, mix well and serve..
If you find this Green moong dal green gram curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.